The ProPak Formula is a winning combination. We combine Processing & Packaging trade shows, with associated seminars and conferences. In addition, ProPak shows are known for their quality, professionalism and service. All events are endorsed by local and national trade associations, and government bodies, to ensure that the right trade buyers attend.
The ProPak series of comprehensive processing and packaging trade shows, include a major regional event, as well as country shows for the booming China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Myanmar markets. These shows provide access to key buyers in some of the world’s fastest growing and exciting markets.
ProPak Asia is the No. 1 and largest industry event of its kind in Asia. With a proven track record of over 25 years, ProPak is Asia’s best platform to forge strong business connections among the region’s rapidly expanding processing and packaging industries.
As the market continues to expand, ProPak India will become the place of meetings for key representatives from trade institutions, manufacturers & distributors of packaging machinery & technologies, and representatives of the domains and media. The ideal platform to connect every level of the rapidly expanding processing and packaging industry value chains, ProPak India is aimed at the manufacturing industry for whom packaging is an integral growth driver.
Exhibitor Product profile
|Profile of exhibit based on Film Extrusion Machinery & Complete Packaging lines, Cartooning Machines, Corrugated Board & Box Making Machinery, Product Filling & Sealing, Capping, Strapping Equipment, Shrink and/or Stretch Wrapping Machinery, Inspection, Testing Instruments & Equipment, Labelling & Printing Machinery, Cleaning, Sterilizing, Cooling and Drying Machines, Feeding, Orienting, Placing & Related Machines, Palletising, de-palletising, unit load storage, handling systems.|
After a successful edition 2017 in Mumbai, Fi India & Hi India is coming to Delhi-NCR. Fi India & Hi is the only B2B event in the Indian sub-continent for the food and health ingredients, processing and packaging industry. The event offers you the opportunity to:
- Source the latest and most innovative ingredients which have been directly discovered in the heart of India
- Grow your business in one of the fastest growing markets with a large appetite for food, health and functional ingredients
- Nurture your business relationships by meeting with the most important ingredients suppliers and buyers in the region
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 – December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.